Monday, March 31, 2008

PRPA_IN101004 - Client Registry - where is it?

In Canada we are using a message PRPA_IN101004. When I look at the HL7 Normative Edition, I see in the schemas an XSD for PRPA_IN101004, which is the resolve duplicates notification.

However, I can't find any reference to the interaction in the Patient Administration domain.
Do you know whether PRPA_IN101004 is in fact in the Normative Edition?



Finally, I had to ask Llloyd Mckenzie to post on my behalf for despite requesting membership to the PAFM list, I am still not subscribed. Who is managing the PAFM list on HL7.org so that I can find out why my request for membership has not been approved?


Answer:


The interaction you are looking for passed Membership ballot (to be published as DSTU) in the January 2006 ballot cycle which was too late for inclusion in the 2006 Normative Edition. You can go to the 2006JAN ballot or wait for the 2007 Normative Edition (to answer the obvious next question, no I do not know when HL7 will publish the 2007 Normative Edition but I think it should be soon).



Gregg

No comments: